Friday, June 04, 2021

Morning Bloggers and Jazzers…

 Good morning all …this is Friday not Thursday, but felt as not many look in to blog nowadays, and have not heard anything this week from the band members with any jazz news…decided to get out in the garden again instead…

Messages from Clover, Jan and Neil to wonder what has happened to me ha ha, so thanks to one and all …Whoops now got e mail from Christine as well…thank you Neil for some random photos and FB for sending a memory from 7 , and 4 years ago…with a few from the garden will pop them on…

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping distance still, many people seem to have gone back to 'normal' what ever that is according to the TV people in and out of the country and lots on the beaches, while I am still trying to make myself get out to the little co-op shop, the old arthritis has stopped me from walking much, and the high heels are packed ready for the bin sadly. And all the floaty clothes for Jazz are in the bags ready for charity! 

Luckily the garden is keeping me busy, have some help there,  for which I am grateful, but everyday there is  lots to be done,  good job I love it,  even if the knees back and head do not. It has been so good to have the sunshine. All the little plants I have grown are now in the beds, mmm will they survive! will have to wait and see, mine is mostly a wild garden that the bees butterflies and birds like,  I will not use weedkiller so therefore the weeds and I have a fight daily!!!!!

Thanks for phone call xx Happy Birthday to Duncan for Sunday xxxx

Stay safe one and all, maybe one day we will be meeting again…Keep Jazzing…enjoy the random photos…












4 years ago






5 years ago




2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Hi Beryl
Great blog lovely pictures, I am in negotiations with Jon to come to a decision on a starting date, will be in touch please keep up the good work,
Many thanks
Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan x