Thursday, June 24, 2021

Another Thursday

 Good morning Friends and Jazzers… Yet another week with out the Sole Bay Gentlemen… But as there have been so many crowds mixing during the sport which has been allowed to be played, I doubt we will have a clear time yet , because Covid may have been  spread with those people who seem to have different rules to us mere mortals…

But onward we go and fingers crossed, those rich people with different ideas what social distance is…will allow us to be entertained sensibly one of these days, do I sound bitter, well I am and cannot believe the pictures on TV when many of us have spent the past year or more having to isolate…

But never mind one day at a time and as they say "Our day will come"

I have a FB memory come up today from 5 years ago so will have to be happy with the many memories at the moment…


I hope you are all keeping safe and well, and enjoying this rather strange weather we seem to be having… the garden in which I have spent many back aching hours this past few weeks, got completely ruined with the rain and wind… however I have lots of string tying the tall plants up again as hate to cut them all down. I cannot reach the high shrubs so they are doing their own thing! just spent another hour out there this morning , chatting to the blackbirds the 2 latest ones are so cute, but am in the habit of watering them in the evenings as they hide in different places!!!

So hot outside this morning, glad I got up very early and did some baking, although it is for the freezer, because left out I just eat it!!!!

Have a good week one and all…Fingers crossed Wimbledon will keep us amused for the next couple of weeks,  looking forward to meeting everyone again for some jazz…


No comments: