Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thursday without Sole Bay again!!!

 Good morning to those Jazzers that still look in on here… I do hope you are all staying safe and well, and like me, are annoyed with some of the crowds who we see on TV thinking they can do as they want while not wearing  masks, with no thought of all the people who have to isolate. Still suppose they may be of a generation, that have seen many benefits over their lives or maybe they have never had to work for a living, otherwise I just cannot believe they can be normal caring people as surely they must realise how serious this is still getting?

Looks like Christmas may be a write off for some family's, and that is so sad. However, we have all got to make the best of things, so I do hope everyone can manage to have a safe and healthy Christmas.  Glad that some of us can be on face time or zoom, that we can  see our loved ones.

I have been lucky with Alistair who has been popping up on face book, with little 1 hour gigs singing to us fans while we can all chat on the side bar, lots of Christmassy songs as well. music seems to help us all keep our spirits up. We also had about 16 or more of us on Face time one evening, thanks to Anne our fan club lady…I was not looking forward as first, as can see myself on the screen and I do not like the look of me nowadays ha ha…I felt a bit naughty as most of them had christmas decorations up!! Must find mine I suppose.

Lovely to hear from some of you, good job we have phones! good to keep in touch.

Sadly have seen that Dixie Mix have had to cancel their December gig…also Simon if you look in, hope the cement burns are getting better, mad boy!!!!

I have not heard from Neil this week with photos, however Jenny and Terry have sent 3 however they will not download at the moment so will ask Terry to redo them as separate  photos.  So watch this space. Also seem to have had on FB some memories from 4 years ago… so will pop them on.

Take care everyone stay safe an keep in touch with loved ones…



OK think I have got these three photos separate now from Terry…




Have received some from Neil just now so will put them on at a later date…

4 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Keep up the good work Beryl always interesting
Take care all of you out there
Alan

Alifan said...

Stay safe and sending good health wishes to you and Gina… If you see Face Book they do memories and just about everyone of them is Sole Bay Jazz, so no wonder I am missing you all

Tony Nicholls said...

Keep up the good work Beryl, keeping us all in touch. Seems i,m not the only one having tech. problems on the internet. All the best, Tony X

Alifan said...

You do a great job Tony with the videos, and we must keep everyone we can in touch, this has been a nasty time with people having to be isolated, I miss you all.Stay safe and keep in touch x