Thursday, December 17, 2020

Good morning Jazzers…

 Thursday again and here I sit all alone apart from the cat! ha ha I know a lot of you who look in are in the same position, so am sending big cyber hugs to you all, we must keep our spirits up (some of you will be keeping the spirits down) do not overdo the Christmas cheer!!!! What a strange year, we must just keep hoping we find a way out of the Covid so we can all start to live again and get back to the live music.

Sending good wishes to our Tim Densham who has his Birthday today, Chris has sent me a couple of lovely giggle photos so you will enjoy them… also have 3 from Neil that I have been holding onto.

Have been trying to send Christmas cards, started to paint some then realised could not make enough so have bought a few and sent, so if you do not get one I am so sorry, but I do send a very happy Christmas to you all…

Thanks to all those who keep in touch I do miss all of you. Jan sends her best as does Jazz Jan…June and Les…

Want to send  get well to Simon Nelson, he had an operation to have grafts put on his knees that he damaged on a cement floor, he works so hard, but made a mistake that has caused him a lot of pain. Take care Simon, know Julie will be caring for you, keep practising that cornet young man.

To any of you that are not feeling well, we send you a 'get well soon' message.

Sadly I have lost  some friends of late… the old grim reaper has been around, but I am glad none of the lovely people had Covid so that is a blessing, my love to all left behind in these strange times.

Now for some cheer…with some giggle photos…And must say miss you loads Emily thanks for keeping in touch on FB. and that goes for all who do that…








5 comments:

TuCods said...

Good couple of pics from Chris I believe. Didn't know Tim was a Christmas boy. Best wishes to him. Good pose by Emily - dreaded optics behind her, wonder if she remembers having a fight with those.

I've had my vaccine jab - anybody else done so?

Best regards and seasons greetings to all.

Alifan said...

Thanks Neil will be making a nice post with the new photos you sent me.

Really Glad you have managed to have the first jab. nothing moving here in Beccles!!!!

Alan Cugnoni said...

More surprises Beryl you are doing a good job week after week appreciated by us all
Enjoy the festive season safely
Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan, stay safe, missing you, love to Gina, thank you for my card.

Alan Cugnoni said...

Very welcome hope we all meet up very soon
Alan