Thursday, October 08, 2020

Morning Jazzers

 Good morning jazzers, thank you for looking in again…

Have a few treats for you today… Hope you liked seeing our Neil in a few poses at past jazz venues always keeps me on my toes…

He has given me a list  of the people in the photo 1999… did you recognise anyone? Ian Murray…Jean Halls…Jenny Doddington…Marian Garrard (desc'd) Leonne Godfrey…Sandy Bland…Terry Doddington…Keith Godfrey (desc'd)…Neil Bland…

He sent a great photo of Neil Kane looking happy will pop it on at the end of this…

Now!  I have another little video  which I had deleted from my Movies, I was looking through some old photos on the blog, when found it, a little gem from Wheatacre White Lion (where again several years ago) we had a few jazz sessions there, and I hope you enjoy it… BUT you will have to find it. You need to go to the side bar look in 2010  go to October and press on Wheatacre White Lion title. I know it is not a very good video but I am sure a few of you will know the players.

I do hope you are keeping safe and well and looking forward to coming through this pandemic so we can meet up again and enjoy company and live music.

If anyone is on Face Book that are amongst my Friends Timeline do have a look at Alistair, he is still doing his music for us fans even though he has not been well… I have shared a lot on there from when we have our on line chats, but do look at 'In the Dark' video it is so good, he will be on FB tonight at 8pm he sings and as usual has a mad sense of humour.

Keep in touch folks and keep jazzing…



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Found the video Beryl, thought the sound was very good, Tony X

Alifan said...

Thanks Tony it was a long time ago, but memories are good.

TuCods said...

For the information of anybody who might have been interested in the group photo of people wearing the party masks, the names listed by Beryl were purposely out of order. The correct order, left to right is :
REAR: Jean Marian Sandy Keith Leonie (Unknown Obscured)
FRONT: Terry Neil Jenny Ian

Regards to all - Neil

Alifan said...

thanks Neil xxx

TuCods said...

It has just occurred to me that creadit shoukd go to Jean, who supplied the masks. I still have a couple of those. There are some more pics of that Christmas at Tally Ho! which was a great fun night.

Neil