Friday, May 17, 2019

Cool Blue evening…

A good evening of jazz and blues from Cool Blue sitting in for Sole Bay Jazz Band… this week at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham…so a different evening and nice to see a good crowd to support the musicians …

Some music I have not heard for a while… I love Watermelon  and Tangerine a couple of favourites… lots of music Barry kept it all going well…and some nice singing… and you know how much I love the guitar! I do not think Steve or Paul had played there before so hope they enjoyed the evening. I know they were  very hot under the lights…We were  expecting Janice to sing but she was unwell so hope you feel better soon Janice.

Thanks as always for digging deep for the raffle and well done Barry on calling the numbers for Clover, Thanks to her for doing the raffle, and for the boys folding the tickets.

Emily behind the bar cheering us all up, Mavis and Peter came along again always nice to see them.

Get well soon to all those under the weather especially our Neil who we are missing at the moment.

Sorry Clover could not resist telling Barry it is your birthday which is today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY x

My photos are rubbish as flash reflected back from windows, but Fudge has good ones on her site on FB, will pop a couple on for those who do not do FB. You all look rather bored and serious on my photos sorry…




No comments: