Friday, January 18, 2019

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

First before I write my blog today have to make an apology to Alan and Trummy! sorry missed Trummy off the blog to start with until Alan reminded me! and a few people made it clear I should be more careful ha ha again sorry will try to do better…Nice to know so many of you do look at the blog!

A really good night at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham The Sole Bay Jazz Band playing some great tunes… and Barry came along to sing, rather well I must say…

Tim…Ray…Trummy… Alan…Craig…Tony… all playing up a storm of varied music and they looked like they had some fun as well…

A nice crowd came along on the frosty evening to support the band and they were again very generous with the raffle money! Thank Christine and Clover for doing that… and for Don and Jan for folding the tickets.

Sadly part of the evening was spoiled for me as it is often with loud chatting all through the evening  I have good hearing, which means I enjoy the band but also can hear people who talk very loudly all night… although it is a social club, sometimes when a solo is being played it does seem to spoil things, so please come and enjoy and chat but maybe not all the time and not so loud! I know I am a annoying when I take flash photos to put on here, so I apologise for that. And of course this is just my opinion which will not go down well with some of you!!!

Thanks Emily lovely smiles and thanks for your help…

Hope everyone got home safe and sound in the frosty evening.

Love and get well soon to all who are unwell …

A few photos think I managed to get the fun of the evening with some of them…





Great playing Tim

Thanks Tony great shot…

Tim what are you listening to? great singing Barry…

No comments: