Friday, September 29, 2017

Sole Bay Jazz…

Another great night of live music at The Sports Pavilion…Ditchingham with 
The Sole Bay Jazz Band…

A nice little evening of talented musicians and some great vocals from Barry 
(our man in a hat), lovely …

Nice to see Trummy and Mel, he did not feel like singing his funny song he usually does but played that banjo so well…

Tim and Ray wow, love to listen to those two, lots of great finger work on those keys Ray…
Craig and Tony keeping the beat… 
and Happy Birthday Tony for Monday my goodness you do well…

Thanks to Clover and Christine for the raffle and I won again! amazing …
Thanks to  'the boys' for folding the tickets…

Thank Fudge for helping me try to sort my camera out…and Heidi smiling as always behind the bar…Tim for my drink, and the  company of lovely friends ……
also for the compliments about my Sons wedding photos…

I have been able to salvage these photos, enjoy, great playing and singing band thank you … We are so lucky with our Thursday evenings of live music.



Barry with an angel on his shoulder…


Saved this one by making it sepia





3 comments:

Alifan said...

Strange I have written some captions on the blog but they do not seem to be appearing at the moment. Great night…

Charlie Boy said...

As you say Beryl, a great night.Despite my remarks in the past, Trummy makes the trombone sing. Great playing.

Alifan said...

Yes never known anyone who can get so many notes out of a trombone or euphonium…