Friday, September 30, 2016

Sole Bay Jazz Band with Guests…

Last night at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham… The Sole Bay Jazz Band and Guests gave us yet another different evening.

I was so pleased to see a lot more people coming along to support the band, and they seemed to enjoy it all. 

Some different music as I said, rather loud in the first half for me but then I am getting old!!!! As I saw  some hearing aids being turned down realised it was not just me! Ha ha and Craig made Tim jump at one time with some drumming!! …Tim said they had indulged in their own music so hope we enjoyed it. some lovely sounds and great singing Tony P…

Thanks to Clover and Chris for doing the raffle, and the boys for folding the tickets, thanks to you all for digging deep to help support the live music.

Heidi …Nice hair cut! thanks as always. Nice to see Fudge back! 

Good company and great music thanks to one and all…

Glad that I was able to talk to our Don on the phone yesterday who although being very unwell is still their with us in spirit nice to be brought up to date Don as I know you look in here, everyone sends their love to you, speak soon. By the way Tony apologised for not passing on the message last week.

Meant to see Sheila during the week but time does fly by, so as I know you look in lovely lady hope all is well and will be in touch soon. Simon hope you are still improving we know that Kim is looking after you well. Looking forward to hearing you sing again so keep working at it.

To all those of our regulars who are unwell sending best wishes for better health… enjoy the week and looking forward to seeing who is playing for us next week.

A few photos…





No comments: