Sunday, June 05, 2016

Beccles Triathlon…

Today Sunday the 5th June Beccles Triathlon took place, I must first congratulate all who made this possible you need a great pat on the back…well done to all and especially to those who did the triathlon …

Of course I am rather pleased that my daughter in law was one of those taking part. What a lovely Sunday morning. The weather started off cool and then turned into lovely sunshine…

Lovely to meet up with Dawns Mum Dad and of course dear Tom, pity you could not have made it Pete!

My Son David took me down to the Lido where it all started off… meeting up with my other Son Phil and Dawn, Mary John and Tom.

Dawn and her friend and work mate from The Norwich University Hospital were who we were shouting for, however we clapped and cheered when everyone went passed as they all did so well. A great crowd turned out to cheer as well.

So good to see the Lido doing so well, made me want to start swimming again, have spent many happy hours in the pool.

A few photos of course only with my little camera but have borrowed some from the other cameras that the boys had!And in no particular order!

Well done Dawn and Tabitha very proud of you both xx Worth missing the Jazz for!!!



















No comments: