Sunday, March 06, 2016

Mothering Sunday lunchtime…

A huge thank you to my lovely family who spent their Sunday with me, and what great roses!
On my cheeks as well after that lovely wine!

Thanks David…Phil…Dawn…Thomas so glad you enjoyed the meal, have not cooked for 5 for a long time, and after Tom trying summer pudding for the first time, it will be brain pudding from now on! Pity you did not try the apple pie, I just had some for my tea it was rather good if I may say so…

All on a diet tomorrow maybe!

Sorry Pete could not be there, but maybe next time. But glad your Mum managed to have fun.

Did not know some of these photos were being taken, but glad they turned out as well as they did…


Cheers…

Serious business this eating lark!

Rosy cheeks!

Trying to stay awake…

Caught in the act!

My lovely roses… had to use 2 vases!

No comments: