Tuesday, March 01, 2016

3rd March Line up…

This Thursday the 3rd of March…at the Sports Centre Ditchingham…

The line up for the Sole Bay Jazz Band at the moment is…


Tim Densham…Saxophone/Clarinet…

Derek Cubitt…Saxophone/Clarinet…

Ray Simmons…Piano…

Tony Parsons…Trombone/Vocals…

Tony Jullings…String Bass…

Alan Cugnoni…Guitar/Banjo…

Dave Taylor…Drums…

Looks like a very good line up, should be a fun night…Maybe Simon will join us for some vocals …fingers crossed…

Hope to see a nice crowd to support these fine musicians…as always a raffle will be held, which as you know helps to keep these musicians coming to play for us every Thursday Evening…

How lucky are we…


8pm-10.30pm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beryl
After Simon's nice comment last week, and your appreciation of it, I have decided to try and work out (once again) how to comment myself. First of all I thank you for all the information that you give each week, and all the other good things you do for the club. You are always saying how wonderful all the musicians are, and I can only agree with you. I would like to comment on last week. We all know what fantastic musicians Ray & Ron are. Our Rhythm Section of Alan,Craig and Tony gives Ditchingham our own Freddie Green,Jo Jones and Walter Page.But I would like to say that Tim often stands 'toe to toe'with Ron, and really holds his own. So well done Tim. What makes each week so different is all the guests who come and play and sing for us.
Les

Alifan said...

Wow thanks Les for leaving that message…I do try to help if I can, we all love the music, and it is not easy for Alan to find a line up each that fits in with Tim and the back line… I always say how lucky we are. See you Thursday and thanks for comment .