Friday, October 23, 2015

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

A great crowd turned out to listen to the Sole Bay Jazz Band last evening, and I hope everyone enjoyed the evening, I thought it was really good, every week something different, some tunes I had never heard of some favourites all played with talent and a lot of fun as well…

Simon sang us some lovely songs which is always a pleasure.

Such  a very enjoyable evening… great to hear Tim and Ron on the 2 clarinets, also 2 saxophones , really sounded so good, Ray some great playing on the piano, and our 3 intrepid back line … the drumming was rather nice Craig especially when they were not expecting it!! thank you all.

Thanks to everyone for digging deep for the raffle, I know I say this a lot but of course it helps Alan to get great musicians to play each week.

Simon and Jess sent me some photos and I took some as well… I did a little video may be able to put that on later.

Heidi as always lovely smile! Hope all those who are unwell will be able to come along next week.




Special for Tony's Sister!









2 comments:

Kimbles71 said...

I missed you all! Will come along when I'm not working a late shift! Love the pics Beryl 😊 xx

Alifan said...

Simon was as usual very good Kim, did miss you as well… do not work too hard.