Friday, September 11, 2015

Thursday's Musical night

Well that was a very different evening of live music at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham…

A nice lot of regular fans turned out to hear Roy and his Band, very sad to say apart from them, not as many people there to support the band, maybe lots of reasons, but a pity that so few were there.

Personally I have heard all of the talented people playing much better, but know a lot of the lads were not feeling top notch…Plus for me even though some of the songs were good …rather a lot of singing took place, but that is just me.

It is hard to put a lot of musicians together and expect it to gel, and for me sadly it did not flow, but as I said lots of nice music and some good singing did emerge…I suppose I was expecting Roy's usual fun night… never mind I do admire them all. I did manage to get nearly everyone in the photos so many music stands in the way! nice that Dave managed to get there to play drums as well as Craig…

Thanks to them all for providing us with live music and I do stress these are just my opinions. After all who am I to judge these are talented musicians but just the wrong mix of music for me last night…But hopefully you all enjoyed it.

Lovely to again see some of Keith's family there, well done, love you all, and such showmanship to turn out as I know dear Keith would have wanted you to, and Simon glad you managed to perform second half. It is hard for us to not see Keith sitting there however ill he may have been, so it must be so much more so for you, however Keith's love of live music kept him going so hope it helps you all.

Sadly the raffle was down …but next week I will be making you all make up for that I can assure you, so come prepared, as these musicians however they perform are there with live music and just for the price of a raffle ticket, so if you appreciate the Thursday nights, please come along and support them. You know what they say 'if you do not use it you will lose it'…Thanks to my usual raffle ticket folders!




For Tony's sister! 




No comments: