Monday, August 17, 2015

Wedding

On Saturday I was invited to my great niece's wedding …Rachael and Stuart are a lovely couple, they wanted a simple wedding with a few family and friends, and they certainly got a beautiful dream day.

Everything that could be was natural and very down to earth, vintage as it could be …so wonderful, I said it was like a fairy wedding  in a woodland setting. The Sunflowers were a great touch.

Thank you for inviting me I would not have liked to miss seeing you two wed ,with that lovely service and the music the lady played on her piano was a wonderful touch of class.

The Bridesmaids were gorgeous, in fact it all was everything you could have wish for.

All the family pulled together to produce some great flowers/ food/ music/drinks… and it went so smoothly, I wish you both a  wonderful married life, you deserve it.

I am looking forward to the photos that Sophie took, I cannot resist just putting a couple that I took on here.

I thought this showed the ethereal feel of the day
two lovely people joined together.

The cake cutting…

Mike. Emily. Rachael .Katie. Claire
Beautiful people…

No comments: