Monday, August 24, 2015

Fox and Goose!

Great lunch time yesterday, thanks to my 2 Sons and Dawn, for the rest of my birthday treat.

The Fox and Goose is a lovely place to go to and the meals were as always …great.

We had a good laugh ( hope the other folk did not mind the noise) when one gets the giggles it is hard to stop. Thanks you three had a wonderful time.

My photos were not good,  David sent me one of his, it was very sunny when we arrived for our meal should have taken the photos then as it got very windy and dull later, I am always taking others photos as hate them of me, but David did not do a bad job with one of them so will risk putting it on here.

Lovely old building

The boys after they had paid! ha ha

Phil Dawn and me! it was windy weather…
Had to add this one even though photo blurred, as I said it was very windy weather…

David Dawn and me…

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like another Alifatastic day to me. With all these expensive meals, no wonder the "are tea, tact" gets twice the fee of the Q.S. I know what Q. S. stands for so don't bother to tell me.

Alifan said...

Ha ha it was another birthday treat Brian… x

Charlie Boy said...

Dont blame the wind, looks like you had several too many ! !

Alifan said...

Ha ha only a glass of Rose it was sooooo windy and cool…and I hate having my photo taken, bad enough looking on the mirror you know what us ladies are like!