Monday, June 29, 2015

The Angel…Halesworth…

Sunday from 4-6.30pm at The Angel Halesworth  once a month they have a Jazz session, I have never been, but a lot of our Thursday night jazzers do go, but I was lucky enough to get taken for lunch (very tasty) and then to listen to the quartet playing, thank Tim, and thanks to some of the Coven crowd who I was lucky enough to sit with…Nice comfy chairs…great company…
Neil I will mention… as on Thursday nights…(Yes there was a lot of chat) ha ha But of course it is a Pub!

What a lovely little venue, and such great music, Tony Parsons…Tim Densham…Tony Jullings… and then saw Phil Brook walk in, what a great combination,  I knew there would be a 4th but did not know who, and you know me with guitar playing! so Phil plus Tony P ( who's little gig it is) on Trombone /Vocals, ah yes  and the Russian song came out again! Tim with the Baritone/and Soprano Sax' also Clarinet, Tony J hiding behind that String Bass, gave us all some really good music.

Did manage a couple photos, missed Tony J off a bit as he was behind the door…








2 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice to see you at The Angel Beryl & glad you enjoyed it - who wouldn't? Great music & a real treat to have Phil B. there this time. We have been going for a while now & always a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon - the food (& the coffee!) is good too. Maybe see you there again, if no other engagements! Sorry about the chatter, although we behaved impeccably, of course, & nothing to do with you sitting at our table!!!


Sandy x

Alifan said...

Ha ha Sandy, not your table I ever complain about it is the loud constant chat from a few …Yes I loved the music and a nice place as well, not sure if I would dare go on my own but I will see. Never the same when one on own…Thanks again for keeping me company.