Friday, June 26, 2015

SOLE BAY JAZZ BAND

Every week at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham, the Sole Bay line up is very good, sometimes it is brilliant, and this line up proved again to be one of those, I think because everyone of these talented musicians enjoyed their playing as well as us in the audience… 

Always a pleasure to hear Ron Hockett and Tim Densham playing their duets at the front, you cannot get much better than that, and Ray such a wizard on the piano, put together Craig on the drums who must be one of the best in the area, we of course think he is the best… Tony Jullings on the string bass, that man  can make music, and Alan Cugnoni keeping the beat, and of course sorting the line up each week, so we can hear such great live music, Simon Denny seems to sing us such moving songs each week such a pleasure, also took some more black and white photos for me this week, to put on here…I think they are so good.Thank you all…

Lovely to see a nice crowd, even though a lot of the regulars are either on holiday or not well, so to all those who are not feeling their best, we send a big 'get well soon' to you all. not such a big crowd but at least nearly everyone had a chair! I will not mention the talking as do not want to upset our Ian! ha ha, sorry Ian xx And not sure if our smoker of the e cigarette looks in on here, but thank you for refraining from smoking inside when I asked you not to, I do appreciate that.

Keith, each week comes along even though not very well, to enjoy the music and provide the raffle also does the books, so a great big thank you to him as  would not know what we would do without him, and Sheila. The raffle as you know is to help with getting the good line ups in the band each week, so thank you all for those who dig deep, without your support the band at the venue could not take place, and of course there would not be the thought that 1 of the 5 prizes could be won, thanks to all my folders of the tickets.

Heidi as always wonderful looking after us all behind that bar, you need a fan back there young lady if the weather stays as it was last night.

So good to meet up with friends how lucky am I!

I say it a lot but we are all so lucky to have such talented musicians each week to play for us thank you all for the support.









4 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

What a write up Beryl,I loved the pictures
Great job my thanks to everyone
Alan
Let's have more comments !!

Alifan said...

Thanks ALan, as for the comments no one seems to want to, and I do know a lot of folk look in, never mind, I like to promote you all.

Unknown said...

I frequently look in, even when I am out of the country! I comment occasionally too :D

Alifan said...

Hello young Fudge… yes you do, hope the honeymoon is all you hoped see you soon xx