Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Southwold…

Today… the two Jan's and me went for a trip out, thanks Jan for driving…

We all love Southwold,  but today we did not go to the pier as we do usually…we took a different walk down to the Harbour…

We had a lovely lunch in a little cafe I had not noticed before, but the food we can recommend.


This was so tasty …A starter which was very filling…
so we each had some…then fresh crab sandwiches with salad and a great dressing yummy…

We could not have chosen a better day for weather…

Swans and cygnets in green water…

A field of cows and bullocks we walked through…

These two found some blackberries!

And these two lovely ladies walked, as I did with them for a lot of miles…

Thanks girls I had a lovely time we should sleep tonight with all that fresh sea air…
When are we going again?

4 comments:

dive said...

A splendid day.

Alifan said...

Yes indeed, have a good day hope the train is on time…

Alan Cugnoni said...

I love those photos Beryl they are very good.

Alan

Alifan said...

Yes Thanks Alan pity I cannot take such good ones at jazz but the lights do not like my camera at the Sports hall…