Friday, October 18, 2013

Sole Bay Jazz plus lots of friends…

This Thursday once again at the Pavilion Sports Centre at Ditchingham …we were treated to another great night of talent and fun… how lucky are we to be able to have such good live music so close to home, with free entry… Even if I do make sure people dig deep for the raffle, as it is what enables the band to keep playing for us…

Once again a great crowd, some new faces among the regular fans,  nice to see.

Tony-Tim-Craig-Simon-Kevin-Chris

Kevin…

Simon with feeling!

We always enjoy the talent of our regular musicians…
Tim-Tony-Craig-

This week we had the added pleasure of Simon and Kevin
from Dixie Mix and our own Chris with his trombone great voice, and braces!!

And of course what great fun they had and then ensured that we all enjoyed it to the full…

So many thanks to you all a real pleasure for us all…

My only little niggle comes again …and as it is my blog sorry if it offends…with it doesn't really affect us who like to listen, that people talk,  we all do have a chat I know…however we do have a few who constantly talk right through the whole of the night very loudly…and I was most upset last night (as were a lot of folk)  that when the musicians are doing solos. especially when last night the double bass was being played, some people need to just be a bit less rude and keep their talk quiet! It does spoil it for us…

However I do expect a few folk object to me taking photos and videos as I have to go closer to the band, I do apologise for that, but it does not affect those listening like the loud talk does…

Right my little rant is over…  The Band was magnificent what a great night…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A most enjoyable evening.I agree that the loud chat can some times spoil things , mostly around the bar,but I think we just have to tolerate that.

Ninja's Dad

Alifan said...

Oh you are good WIng Commander, the chat normally does not worry me, but it was very loud from some quarters Thursday night, problem when people cannot hold their drink… see you Thursday.

Thanks for bothering to comment, helps to know I am not talking to myself!