Sunday, October 06, 2013

Here I am!!

Well I do hope you all missed me? ah well never mind………

Had developed a rotten head cold which left me with a cough as well, so no jazz for me last Thursday, but hear it went well. Thanks Jazz Jan and Sandy for doing the raffle… Now waiting to hear from Alan to see who is playing this week.

In the meantime, last Sunday a great lunchtime of Jazz at the Conservative Club…as I have mentioned in the posts below, David is at the moment putting the videos on u tube, the only problem I can tell at the moment is that u tube has got a wide screen and when he panned in it has cut some heads off, but the music certainly is worth a listen to. I will put the links up as soon as I get them from him.

The weather is glorious today, so hope I can get this thick head outside and enjoy a bit of fresh air.

Hope everyone has a good day…

No comments: