Sunday, July 07, 2013

Peregrines once again…

I cannot understand why no one seems to use my comment box? I will have to remind people again how to do it, but I can so am amazed they find it so hard… ah well never mind enjoy… good job my stat counter and the many folk who tell me how much they are enjoying the photos from the Peregrine site, shows me that a lot of folk look in…so have asked permission again and Skip and Jamie thank you for allowing me to post them…

This one from Jamie's magic camera…soaring on the wind…
Two chicks having fun thanks Skip…
Adult passing food to the chick, they are learning fast, thanks again Skip…


2 comments:

dive said...

Awesome shots. I have got lens envy so bad.

Alifan said...

Great aren't they but yours were good considering how far away we were…