Friday, January 25, 2013

More Sole Bay Magic…

Firstly I want to thank the talented Sole Bay for yet another great night of jazz 
at Ditchingham last night.

Such different and very upbeat music and with a few songs from our Roy made the night out really wonderful, The blend last night was soooo good, 
and the drumming was great Craig think you all realised how well you sounded.

Then on behalf of the Band a big thank you for all the folk who actually turned out in the cold foggy icy cold night for coming along and supporting them.

Special thanks to my friend June who braved my terrible slippery crunchy little road to pick me up in her shiny car. The first time I have been out ( apart from snow shovelling) for a week)! Thank you Heidi and Jon for opening for us and making sure the steps were not slippery 
even though the car park was very snowbound…

Hope everyone got home safely… And hoping this horrible weather will soon clear so we can be safer on the roads…
Our Heidi with yet another great T Shirt…
I did not manage to get many photos and could not seem to get everyone in at once! as I was so enjoying the music…

Once again thank you so much to everyone for another Jazz night, we are so lucky…

And although I phoned the Suffolk County Council, they have not done a decent job of sorting this road out and the pavements are disgusting, so a big yuk to them and I will certainly grudge the Council Tax Bill this year, as not sure if I can get my car out onto the road for shopping this morning!

1 comment:

Alan Cugnoni said...

What a great write up how can I beat that, but of course I must also say a huge thank you for leaving your warm homes & joining us Thursday, its that regular support that keeps us going and makes it all worthwhile, & I am so glade you enjoyed it.

See you next week.

Alan