Friday, October 26, 2012

Sole Bay Jazz…Simply The Best…

Last night at the Pavilion the Sole Bay Jazz Band let their hair down certainly, although always good, they were rather extra special last night… Thank you Gentlemen a great night of live music, and lots of fun…

Again another different night of music, some tunes we have not heard for a while, lovely solos, as well as great harmony…

Tony…Tim…Craig…Ray…Alan…Derek…


Ray
There was a really lovely crowd of people to cheer the musicians on, and they showed their appreciation , lovely for the band to have such feed back as they certainly played some great music…

Thanks as always to Heidi a great asset to the night.

Do not forget click on the photos to enlarge them, as I still have not got the hang of my new computer to size them the same.

I really will have to record a video again soon, wish I had done so last night so those who could not make it there could have heard the sound.
 It was great thank you…

Derek   

2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

As I always say my thanks to all who visit us week after week spread the word wherever you can,I think I have some good lines ups for November so keep checking this blog for details

Alan

Alifan said...

Nice to know a lot look in Alan, hope it helps the Sole Bay.