Monday, July 04, 2011

Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band

Another lovely Sunday afternoon of jazz, how come I am so lucky!

Thanks to three great people, I was taken to see the Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band again ..this time at Reepham, a very nice venue and a great pub! lovely food and a really jazz loving crowd in a flower bedecked courtyard...good to meet up again with the wives and followers of the band...you always make me feel welcome.
Vic,John,Pete and Bill giving us some happy jazz..
Another Vic, the leader of the band... he always hides up, but I managed to creep up on him..
Tim as always giving us some great music, I know you get fed up with me taking photos, sorry, but I will still take them! it helps to promote live music, and you do not mind really (I hope). anyway I am one of your "clappers"!
Pete who plays a finger picking great banjo and guitar, sang as well yesterday, well impressed...

Thanks again for my day out, thanks to everyone who made it so good...
Hope to see some of you soon at the Flixton Buck for the Sole Bay Jazz Gentlemen..

2 comments:

dive said...

Happy jazz indeed. Sounds like a great day out.

Alifan said...

So does your Cricket day your photos are great...