Tuesday, July 26, 2011

cake

Have not had many cakes this year so not bothered to post the ones I have done...also have been trying to get the garden in order after last year having so many cakes the garden got left...

However this sponge was rather cute obviously a Norwich City Fan..

I looked in a Norwich City book that John had, to get the Canary right, and had a lovely surprise, as a photo dropped from the book, signed by some of the players from 1985 as we won the Milk Cup that year, we were at our pub 'The Angel' at the time and some of the players lived nearby, so we had a party I remember I made a 'milk cup look a like' and the pub was all green and yellow balloons... brought back a lot of good memories.

So Happy Birthday to the recipient, hope you enjoyed it..

2 comments:

dive said...

A great looking cake and some great fun memories.

Alifan said...

Ta, we did have some fun didn't we remind me to show you the photo when you come over... x