Sunday, April 03, 2011

SUNDAY JAZZ

Drums..Double Bass..Guitar..Trombone..Cornet..Carinet..
well what more could you want you were great folk..

Sorry these are a bit out of focus when you click on them ,
but could not get nearer for the crowds!!
Tim and Pete what a great combination the sound was so good.
What a great Sunday lunch time! Thanks folks for inviting me, thank you for the lift and the food and the good company, and thank you so much for the wonderful jazz...I am so spoilt..
I love those Blue shirts..!! And the leather sofa was a laugh!!

3 comments:

dive said...

Gosh! That was a shock. I popped over to see the usual red wall and instead I got widescreen cool blue jazzers.
Excellent!
I'm so glad you had such a good time.
As for the leather sofa, I assume it was funny for the same reason that all leather sofas are funny? I can just picture you lot taking turns to sit on it and laughing your socks off t the noise.

Alifan said...

Ha ha no it was not the noise I will tell you about it later,...it was one of those you like large and buttoned and very slippery!

dive said...

Yay, fun!