Friday, December 24, 2010

Jazz

I did not take photos last night at the Buck but..Wow what a great night of music from the Sole Bay Jazz.. It was Derek's birthday and he played like a young un!! Thank you so much it was a pleasure as always to listen to you all..nothing like live music to make you feel alive.

Well done to you all what a lovely way to start the Christmas feeling..

I need to firstly say thank you June for driving last night and your lovely company I was so tired and did not think I could go, you are a star...

Also for the other good friends there..Heather you looked so nice in your santa outfit. pity Colin and Duncan were unable to see that, I should have taken a photo! (get well soon Dunc)

Thanks Keith and Sheila for you know what! I hope you feel a lot better today..

I know a few of you look in on my blog and I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year and thank you one and all again for making Thursday nights such good fun..

Alan no doubt will be managing to get a line up for next Thursday, and I will put it on here, hope that the weather is better then.

2 comments:

dive said...

I hope Derek DIDN'T play like a "young 'un;" like good wine, jazzers improve with age. I think what you were hearing was merely confirmation of that fact.

Alifan said...

Ha ha no but that man has music in his blood bless him,but they all played great again...lovely night