Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding Cakes

Congratulations Kerry and Stuart hope the cake was enjoyed.
This was the top I have posted before the wedding.
Pity you cannot see the work that went lovingly into all the flowers, but to see the brides face made up for all.
Ruth and Chris got married Friday.this is their wedding day cake. did not take a photo of it finished no idea what happened, but I put rings and a dove on the finished cake.
This is the party cake where the jazz folk and me attended! great night, and glad to eat a piece of cake to make sure it is still up to standard!
Hope the chef saved your Trombone wish I could make one like that.

4 comments:

dive said...

Awesome!

Alifan said...

Thanks Son, you would think that, but thank you. xx

Scout said...

My goodness, those flowers are absolutely amazing. You really are brilliant at this, Beryl. You've turned cake decorating into an art form.

Alifan said...

Hello Robyn ..thank you.. from you it is great praise. thank youxxx