Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flixton Jazz again

Once again another great night at the Flixton Buck with the Sole Bay Jazz lads. I really will get a good photo one of these days, but dear Neil says never mind, he does encourage me.

It was the last time (at the moment anyway) that Bill Skinner plays before he emigrates to Australia, and he so kindly decided to join in the second half of the night with some great Sax.. of course as usual some fine music to make one feelgood, and good friends with which to share it with. Nice to see Mike Leigh and his wife there again, next time Mike lets hear some playing we think you are great. to young to retire.
See Colin and Duncan I caught you!

Our great pals are always making me laugh, and guys the video of you two is a blast.

I decided to try and video the jazz, not a great first effort, but has given me the start, and will have another go next week, as soon as one of my Sons can manage to help me put it on I will do so, but of course nothing can make up for hearing the jazz live, so get along to the Buck on a Thursday night for some great music.

Pop along to the Sole Bay Jazz news that Neil puts up, worth a look.

1 comment:

Alifan said...

Just home from the wedding, and more great jazz, hope you can show me how to get the video on my blog..