Thursday, April 08, 2010

Jazz at the Buck

http://www.southwoldjazzfestival.co.uk/page3.html#SoleBay

The above is a link to the Southwold Sole Bay Jazz site .. Well hopefully anyway as I am not exactly clever with things like links, one of my boys has shown me, but you know what it is like one sometimes forgets.! especially at my age..

I know I do not get many comments actually written on my blog, but I do know a lot of folk look in. and Neil and Alan who do a lot to promote the great people of the Jazz band has asked me to pop the link on, if it does not work just type in to your browser. Do look as it is very informative.

The guys are on the look out for anyone interested in coming to play with them sometimes, so if you are a player please go to the link and read about it.

Everyone has great fun on a Thursday evening, and Phil the landlord and his staff, as you may have read before, are very welcoming.

Looking forward to seeing them all tonight.. and if the link does not work Neil will have a great laugh!

2 comments:

dive said...

The link works just fine, though next time I'm over I'll show you haw to choose the text for it so it's not just the actual link text.

Alifan said...

Ta!