Friday, April 09, 2010

Flixton Buck Jazz

Thursday at the Buck again another great evening of Jazz, and thanks to Neil and his advice a few better photos!
Did I say better! ha ha but Bill is looking to heaven for advice and Alan and Roy both moved faster than my camera could.... and a lovely smile from our trombone player.
Now that Neil said try playing about with the photos I think I have taken a step too far but great moody pics!
Dear prof you play beautifully, and now I have made you all glowing!
At last have got all of the lads in one photo, and what were you two chatting about? while Tim was doing his solo?

Thanks to everyone for another great night such talent, and we do appreciate it, roll on next Thursday...

2 comments:

dive said...

Hee hee hee!
Yes, the photos are improving and also your Photoshop skills! Fun with filters, eh? Great stuff!

Alifan said...

I was a bit pleased with myself tee hee!