Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Oscar.....

Honestly just look at the state of him!!!!!this was a few days ago...... today we had to go and visit the vet.... as he has a terrible throat and cough, however after her examination it is not too serious and he has had an antibiotic injection..

OK Dive he does weigh 6.5 kgs!!!!! but she said he was a lovely healthy animal, and his heart is fine and temp OK, just a scratched throat.....so all my worrying was for nothing.....

This 20 minutes cost £45... even more than my osteopath.....however as we both drink Aloe Vera daily the visits to the vets are few and far between..... in fact I think he was 8 months when we last went, and he will be six next year.....so Phil you bought me a healthy cat all those years ago....even if I do spoil him....

5 comments:

dive said...

Sheesh! That fat layabout gives new meaning to the word lethargy.
He probably got his sore throat from snoring. Hee hee.

Cynthia said...

Awwwww; is that ever cute! Dive, you're awful. Hee hee.

Someday I'll have to meet Oscar; what a darling cat. My cats were always on the small side.

More cat photos, please.

Alifan said...

Hi Cynthia, looking forward to you meeting Oscar and me!!!

Cat photo's I have by the dozen!!Oscar is a little better this morning still no voice, but he is eating well....

Scout said...

He's a beauty. I love this shot of Oscar rolling around on the bricks.

MmeBenaut said...

That "fat layabout" looks just like my Felix who would be at least 6.5 kgs although he tends to slim down a bit in summer. My boy is 10. How old is Oscar?