Monday, August 10, 2009

Golden Wedding cake (another!)

Took our friends Golden Wedding cake over yesterday, to the "The Elms Barn" the venue looked so good, they had golden roses in arrangements on all the tables ....which were laid with white cloths and all the silver cutlery and glasses it was very tasty...... was so busy chatting to them both, forgot to take a photo of them with the cake which we set up on a round table in the middle of the room.....but no doubt I will see the photos they take at a later date.....just hope the cake ate well....
This is the top posy....

7 comments:

dive said...

Your cakes always eat well.
And those roses are gorgeous.

Scout said...

Once again, the flowers are beautiful.

I made a very simple carrot cake today and won't bother to post a photo—I'll just eat it.

Cynthia said...

You are are a real artist! Those flowers are fabulous AND I bet the cake tasted good too.

Alifan said...

Thanks folks.... had a phone call last night from the happy couple and they said it all went well and the cake was delicious.. so can breather easy again now....

I love carrot cake robyn...

Katie said...

Beautiful cake, and I'm not at all surprised that it was very well received since all your cakes looks amazing. And I've tasted one of your cakes so I know they're delicious as well!

Alifan said...

Hi Katie... I have an envelope from you.. will not open until Sunday!!

MmeBenaut said...

Absolutely beautiful. I confess to buying a banana cake with passionfruit frosting yesterday. Poor MB had a tooth extracted and I thought it would be a nice treat for him to suck on after his chicken soup with bread and butter in it. If I had your talent I might bake more often:)