Saturday, March 03, 2007

CHICAGO

Well not the place!!! but the Show....
I have not been posting much, as I do lead a quiet life really, but yesterday I helped to prepare a buffet for 30 people, then a night out...

I was treated to a visit to the Theatre Royal last night.....to see "Chicago" the musical.

It was very very good great singing and the Orchestra was on the stage and was part of the show, they were truly talented... All that Jazz.. is still roaring in my head..

After the show the Orchestra played all that jazz on their own, to great applause.

The singing was very good but the dancing was amazing, so clever, really could do with seeing it again as so much was going on, on the stage, very fit people....

So thanks Tony for taking me, a great night..... and thanks Marian and Jeff for the good company later....

No comments: