Friday, January 26, 2024

Sad news

 I have just heard from Simon Denny, that his Mum and our dear friend Shelia Denny passed away yesterday.

I am sure Tim and the band will have a tribute to her on a jazz evening, as her and Keith loved the band and did whatever they could to help with The Sole Bay Jazz Gentlemen.

I loved them both and all those years ago when Keith asked me to start a raffle to help the band, I was so proud to do so, and now the raffle ladies are still working hard to keep the raffle going. He would be really happy to know that.

My love goes to all the family you will be feeling it hard, but you know how you have looked after her so well in the past years.

I have just found this little picture of Shelia with Suzie  one of her daughters.

Rest in peace dear lady x

No comments: