Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Sole Bay Jazz…

Good morning Jazzers…Sorry for not putting the photos from Fudge on yesterday.

 I am still suffering from reaction from my booster, apparently …which was 13th September…… so been a rough few weeks, it brought the old arthritis and bad heads plus useless legs and arms! wheezing …after a week sent e mails . then Friday decided to hang on the phone for 57 mins  spoke to a lady,   a Dr. rang Monday…who said it was probably a reaction!!!!suggested para/cocod he was sending script to pharmacy which of course may still be there…as I am stuck in… I always buy my pain killers, had plenty of fluids and rest and stretching … yesterday a migraine BUT …am more human this morning. Done a test which is negative as has been all the time…So hoping to start getting this old body moving again. And stop this moaning, No gardening or housework done!!!! 
I have a friend who caught Covid and is still suffering, as still lots of it about sadly.

Thanks to Fudge for photos and Tony who has his videos on FB so can keep up with all the music, miss you all xx












2 comments:

Henry the Jazzer said...

Good Evening! Lovely to see these evenings are still alive and well at Ditchingham. I have been at slumber for eight months whilst I was dealing with a messy house purchase and getting used to being a commercial claims handler.

The heir has awoken again, and it looks like I'll be playing for the first time at the Stanford Arms Pub in Lowestoft on the 20th. A bit rusty on the ole sax but that'll soon wake up again.

I'll be graduating at the University of Essex on Friday with a second class BA degree in music for performing and teaching. I.E a mates degree.

Anyway, Hope all's well, give my regards to the band.

Henry Johnson (The young Sax Guy)

Alifan said...

Oh well done young Henry, I have not been to jazz for a while but always in touch with them I am sure "the boys" would always be glad to see you and hear you playing sometime. Good luck with all you do.