Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sole Bay Jazz line up for the 22nd…

 This coming Monday at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham… The Sole Bay Band will be playing with the following line up… but one never knows who will pop along to sit in…


TIM DENSHAM…RAY SIMMONS…MICK BETTS…

ALAN COGNONI …CRAIG HIPPERSON…

BAR…RAFFLE…


7.30pm-10pm



I know a lot of folk do not follow Face Book, but this week on my memories from 6 years ago, I did a little video… nothing like Tony's but Simon Denny had just started to get over his stroke and I just love him singing this. I cannot get it on here but will keep trying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Beryl. I also used to love listening to Simon. Such a good jazz singer! I'll look out for your fb treat. Haven't been to Ditchingham for a while but I will soon. Chrissie

Alifan said...

Oh high Chrissie hope all is well with you, I have not been either but still manage the blog for them as a lot of folk still do not do FB