Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Morning Jazzers…

 Good morning Jazzers… well another evening of live music came from the Sole Bay Jazz Band and friends, thanks as always Fudge for the photos, looking forward to coming along and trying to get at least one good photo, but camera has not been out for a long time ( neither have I) so fingers crossed.

Well done Fudge and family your running is amazing, lovely to see your photos on FB.

Thanks to all those who keep in touch, and hope June and Les enjoyed June's birthday last week,  nice to chat…and today is Christine's Birthday. 

It was Jazz Jan's birthday a week ago, and she actually got me out for a lunch with Leonne, Jean, Sandy and Neil, that was a first, and the fish and chips were great as well as the company. I have turned into a hermit the past couple of years, as many have, so after the 4th jab, that Jan and I had last week, hopefully I will get my social head back on…even if full of arthritis like many people, so no high heels sadly…pride had to take a step back!







No comments: