Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Morning Jazzers…

 Hope everyone had a good evening  with the Sole Bay Jazz last evening… Have borrowed some photos from Fudge, nice to see a smiling Barry, well done Fudge.

I look forward to hearing from those who went last evening and I will pop it on here for those who do not do Face Book.

Wow thanks Fudge and Clover thanks for letting me know …glad a few managed to get there,  not bad considering as of course it was a bank holiday and some people have to go back to work today.

Hope all well with those with a positive red line. Just hope we can survive with doing these tests and keep safe.  Miss you all 






Thought would add this from 6 years ago came up on my FB






Just adding a little memory from 5 years ago from my FB of the Sole Bay Jazz Band…

2 comments:

Henry the Jazzer said...

Those are nice pictures there. Nice to see Barry in full swing again! I was planning to pop over for a listen but I tested positive for Covid on Monday Afternoon after two years of avoiding the thing. Now banged up for 11 days of self isolation. Anyway, hope all's well! All the best, Henry. (The hairy young tenor player).

Alifan said...

Take care Henry,and get better soon, this virus is still spreading,we just have to hope for the best that we do not get too ill with it. I am sure the band will look forward to another visit when you are well .