Thursday, April 08, 2021

Morning Jazzers again…

 Good morning folks…hope you are all keeping well and safe… and looking forward to being able to mix with others.

I am late on here this morning, as just had my second vaccine jab, thanks to my daughter in law who rose extra early to get to me and then to Reydon… breezy there!!!!!

Now we have a real load of giggle photos today from Neil and Terry… and as I had a few as well of the Sole Bay, will put mine on another time so you can have 2 posts this week…

Thanks to everyone who look in and get in touch nice to know you are all out there…

So we have a real random lot of photos so hope you enjoy them…will mix them all up to keep you looking!!!!!!Lovely flowers Terry! and lovely ladies Neil !!!!















2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Beryl - You'll notice my dear husband picks photos of me from the 'horror'files (not that there's too many in the 'OK' files) whilst the rest of my friends all look beautiful? Will have to keep a closer eye on what he's up to!! Think, like you, he is getting to the bottom of the barrel for different band pics. Looks like Terry's Clivia plants are about to do their thing - I managed to kill all mine off by not bringing them indoors last winter. With two large conifers removed & a honeysuckle 'hacked' back, our garden is looking rather bare at the moment but too cold out there for doing much. I'm still waiting for my 2nd jab but after we're all 'done' & with restrictions easing, dare we dream of a musical meet-up in a few weeks time? Hope so & hope all our musician friends will be desperate to play for us - somewhere!!!
Love, S x

Alifan said...

Hi Sandy ha ha yes I did notice that man of yours did put some strange ones of you, but you are lovely and we know that. I had my second jab on Thursday so hopefully when you get yours we should be ok just hope everyone else are having theirs… Not heard from Tim for a while, but know Alan would love to get playing…but I am sure one of these days we can have some live music. As for the blog maybe we can post some good flower photos !!!!stay safe and hope to meet up very soon xx