Thursday, March 11, 2021

Morning Jazzers!

 Good morning to all who look in on here for the giggle photos! also to keep in touch with our jazz folk…and this week we have a few… thanks Neil for yours, it is good to have some memory ones of lovely people. so come on jazzers let's have some from you as well.

I do hope you are all staying safe and looking forward to meeting a few people outside, well, if we get some decent weather.  I am a bit  tired this morning after the weather decided to find every thing that could could go bang  'banged' around the place in this wind. Hope it eases off soon.

Thanks for all who keep in touch… One of these days we will be able to meet up again hopefully, so suppose better start looking after the way I dress! gone are the high heels and pretty clothes, so now realise I have to dress to the age! but maybe should ditch the slippers!!!ha ha when I look in the mirror I sometimes wonder who that person is, do you feel that to.? Looking forward to seeing my hairdresser! Of course as I love baking and cooking the next thing is to stop eating so much!!!!!! Have done a little gardening but realise even that is so hard… however lots of things to keep interested in, started my painting cards up again…sorting old photos…love reading…and of course listening to the music! I know a lot of you are busy doing jigsaws, so hope soon we can get out and about and start living a bit more.

Hope you enjoy the photos… Stay safe.



















2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Great write up Beryl
It is a year today we played our last gig at Mettingham
Take care
Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan, yes seems longer than a year though. love to you and Gina…