Thursday, July 09, 2020

Good Morning to all our Jazzers…

Another week has flown past, I am not sure I achieved as much as I would have liked although I have ventured out with my mask on and hand sanitiser at the ready, and ventured to Seppings the Butchers and the Pharmacy also the Opticians !

But I am still very wary of going out… I do hope I pluck up the courage to try and get back to some sort of normal as feel I am wasting my life… Also working away in garden and bungalow wearing any old thing and flat shoes, no make up… hair growing at a rate, do not even bother using hair dryer now as it has gone wavy…mmm not a bit like me however apart from aches and pains I am still smiling and trying to keep people interested in all things Jazz as well as keeping up with Alistair Griffin, who has been vital to my mental health as he has for all his followers, I know several musicians have been doing their bit on the computer trying to keep us going.

So keep popping in and if you want to pass anything on let me know, I do thank all those who keep in touch with me I appreciate it… Clover always rings for a chat… like me she is finding it a bit hard to start getting out and about… Great to hear from Tim and Christine last week they seem to be doing well. Lovely Emily so good to hear from you and glad you are enjoying Alistair…I have not heard from Craig though I know he is very busy so if anyone has heard could you let me know how he is? Tony Jullings I know you look in so hope all well with you. Tony Nicholls thanks for commenting…

I have been to see Roy Symonds and he sends his love and cyber hugs to all who know him, his health is not good but he has a smile on his face, and like me misses the hugs.

Jan sends her love and Jazz Janet…so do I to all of you lovely Jazzers…

Keith bless him greatly missed …his birthday next week… he got the raffle started all those years ago, that helped to keep the Sole Bay Jazz playing for us…Must add Simon and Kim are doing well, putting some great photos of sunrises and sunsets on face book.


Found this whilst browsing through the past Art Deco……great night…Don't they look good.


This from a recent great night before this virus stopped the Jazz…with our Tony looking up.

5pm Oh just heard outside music venues can happen… get practising Sole Bay Jazz Band…


5 comments:

alan said...

Hi Beryl

Yet another great blog & pictures, we must now ALL try & get our act together and come up with the best way to play again, so thinking caps on for any good ideas,

Thanks for your weekly blog.

Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan maybe contact Jon at the Sports Pavilion? it is strange times but somehow life must get more normal as time goes on.

Kimbles71 said...

Hello again Beryl ๐Ÿ˜Š

What a lovely Blog, I’ve just shown Simon, we both send our well wishes to you all!
Best wishes to everyone. Stay safe. Xx ๐Ÿ˜˜

Alifan said...

Thanks Kimbles you know how I did love that man, so glad that Simon and you are doing well by the way you are looking good young lady x

Kimbles71 said...

Aww thanks Beryl,

I put some weight on during lockdown, so I decided to do something about it, have lost about 3/4 of a stone in past 5 weeks, just following the SlimmingWorld plan ๐Ÿ˜Š anyway, you take care.

Chat soon.
Love Kim. x