Friday, November 03, 2017

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

Another great night of live music by the Sole Bay Jazz Band at 
The Sports Pavilion…Ditchingham…

I  love the band and appreciate them very much but I did not feel it such a fun night between them this week … maybe not as laid back as usual ( as always do not bite this is my opinion only… ever the critic me) However some great music and always so talented… we all much appreciate that every Thursday they come along and play for us…How lucky are we.

A good crowd turned out some new faces as well which is always good to see…thanks to one and all who contributed to the raffle as this helps so much with getting these fine musicians to play for us every week.

Great raffle as always thanks Clover and Christine for that, and of course the 'boys' for the folding of the tickets.

Lovely smile Heidi thanks for your help as always… 



Hard to get them all in this week!
Our great
back line and Ray with a couple of numbers by Mark Adams very good…

Tony P

Oh the flash did not go off and would have been the best ever of our Tony.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Beryl - isn't it interesting that we can have different opinions on a session of fabulous playing? Obviously, not one size fits all when it comes to music & especially jazz! For me, I love it when Derek is playing & arranging - it just adds an extra edge & we often get to hear something we haven't heard for a while or maybe played a bit differently. I really enjoyed the evening - thanks to all the band & the 'guest' D.B. player - excellent. Not sure about band fun - we had plenty! (Hope you don't consider this as a 'bite'!! - love you, xxx)

Alifan said...

Ha ha Sandy it obviously sounded different down your end. I enjoyed it but it seems to be set up better for your end than our side, but I do love the band and try to do the best I can for them as you say …we all have an opinion. Nice to see a comment.