Friday, January 13, 2017

Sole Bay Jazz Band 12th January…

Last evening I listened to the weather forecast and got rather worried about driving in my little KA as like me it is getting old! So sadly I did not get to the jazz, cannot remember the last time I missed a night with the Sole Bay Jazz but never mind, because my lovely friend has sent me a brief melee so thanks Fudge.

Her photos are better than mine as well!

" Not many folks at jazz which is a shame…
But Barry sang some songs with his own take on which made for interesting listening,…
Trummy on Trombone (the Euphonium sat on the floor all night) with his excellent sound…
Ray on the Piano great improv as usual. 
Alan on guitar and Banjo…Craig on the drums…Tony on the Bass…keeping the back line strong. Tim on Soprano and Tenor Saxophones plus Clarinet making some beautiful sounds…"

So certainly looks as though I missed a great night.

Thank you dear Fudge you are a star…




missed you Heidi x

and my empty chair


2 comments:

Charlie Boy said...

How dare you miss Jazz, it just aint' allowed.

Alifan said...

Did not think I would be missed, was told the weather was going to be frosty and as car old like me dare not risk it but then it was not frosty! … old miss nobody did not like to ask for a lift. so just managed to get the band money there, and I sat at home feeling sorry for myself! But glad you all had a good time ha ha