Monday, December 19, 2016

Family…

It makes a change to put a family post after so many Sole Bay Jazz posts! But my blog diary needs an update on family life!

A wonderful thing happened earlier in the year, my Grandson who we had not been able to see for 20 years, managed to find his Dad (my Son) and so a reunion took place, I had given up ever knowing him again, but he has always been in mine and the family's hearts…

So after several meetings we are all beginning to get to know one another, great to hear him call his Father Dad …my Son David is now an uncle again and I can be Nan once more…

Thomas is getting married next year to lovely Emma, and Philip with Dawn are getting married as well she has two great sons so looks like the family is getting bigger…

Yesterday as everyone is so busy with work and other family commitments we had a lovely Sunday lunch together at The White Horse in Wheatacre… Aldeby and Wheatacre are close to my heart as my dear John and his family came from there.

So a few photos of our lovely lunch, many more to come we all hope…Just shows not to give up hope…Love them all.








2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

The joy of a lovely family

Alifan said...

Yes Alan especially since having to be parted for so long, appreciate family so much.