Saturday, November 14, 2015

So Sad…

I know all my blogger friends will be like me so shocked to hear about all the Paris shootings.

So a little prayer that all will calm down and all those poor people will find peace, although how they can be after that I do not know, however if all the red white and blue showing everywhere in sympathy I hope that the Paris people know we are all thinking of them…

We have had enough wars, especially something like this when innocent people who have done no harm are targeted by suicide bombers, Life is precious, pity they do not know that.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes, Beryl, this was a truly shocking atrocity. I guess we will never understand the minds of these terrorists who can so easily take the lives of innocent people. My son went to a concert at the UEA Norwich recently to see the American band that were playing at that venue in Paris, where so many were killed. Certainly brings it home to you how vulnerable we are doesn't it? Really glad we don't live in a big city but travelling anywhere seems to have it's risks these days.

Sandy x

Alifan said...

Oh Sandy so hard to grasp that so many innocent refugees will now be taken to be with the same shame after those terrible suicide bombers have done such carnage.

I do hope we vet a lot more in this country, sad but true some countries do not have the same idea of peace as we do.

The main things here is those mad drivers on our roads who have not been to school and cannot read the signs for speed or overtaking, lost a few on the roads this year.