Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sole Bay Jazz…

This Thursday at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham… The Sole Bay and friends line up will be…

Tim Densham…Clarinet/Saxophone…

Derek Cubitt…Clarinet/Saxophone…

Tony Parsons…Trombone/Vocals…

Alan Cugnoni…Guitar/Banjo…

Mick Betts…Bass Guitar…

Craig Hipperson…Drums…

Ray Simmons…Piano…


That looks like a good line up, and maybe Simon may come along and give us a song or two…

Hoping everyone will be much improved in health this week, and that does include me, as whatever this bug is that has caught on to so many of us, we need it to dispel and good health return…

8pm-10.30pm

_____________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________

Great night of  music and singing, good to see a nice lot of people there.

Some really good solos … we are so lucky…such talented musicians.

Simon gave us some very nice vocals, also Tony P…

Good to see that Jenny felt well enough to give us a couple of songs as well…

So many people have been ill with whatever they call this virus, including me, I do so hope that everyone soon feels much better… like to thank Jazz Janet who done the raffle for me, and Jan for taking me…and so nice to be amongst friends instead of being coped up at home feeling sorry for myself!…

Heidi nice to see your smile…

Looking forward to next week hear it is another great line up coming our way…

*************************************







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tim summed it up for me when he said "It's good night from the Solebay band".( Not quite what the heading says). But no grumbles. It's always a joy to hear the brilliant virtuosity of Ray filling the breaks with echos of fabulous Mr. Cubit and seeing the smiles passing between them at the end of the number.

Alifan said...

Glad you enjoyed it nice to see you back…I am still waiting to get fit again, fed up with having to drag myself around with this bug! but hope I will be back on form soon.

Unknown said...

Keep taking the antibiotics, I've had two sessions in the last two months. I'll be emune way before the 50 years suggested. Live for today is my motto, I don't think I'll reach 2065.