Friday, July 11, 2014

Roy's night…

Roy's band (do not like to call it Romping Roy as he usually goes by),  were playing last night at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham, and it turned out to be quite a night…

As well as those I put on the below post, we had Peter on guitar, so that was good, great guitarist…

Then a nice surprise  for the audience … Ron Hockett and his buddy Bill came along with their Clarinets, and joined in for several numbers, which was just wonderful, and how well Roy's band played with them,. a big pat on the back to one and all.

Barry and Peter gave us a song as well as Roy…Our Jennie  sang a little number, nice to have her singing again… we also had Simon Denny giving us some of his melodic melodies, very nice.

We  had two women singers names which elude me…who sang several vocals so it did turn into a night of rather a lot of songs,  for me anyhow.

However the music was really really great, and a huge crowd of people to support the band, some new faces as well as the regulars so hope they all enjoyed it. I would think as far as the musicians that played one of the best talented musical evenings that we have been to without having to pay an entrance fee…

I did a little video which is good of everyone, nice sound, but not sure if I will post it on here, I will see if I can remember how…if not you will have to come round here if you want to listen to it!!!!.

Heidi you did really well again coping with all the people.


Roy Ron Bill

Barry sorry I have got a hat on you!

4 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Come along Beryl get it posted so we can ALL enjoy it

Thanks

Alan

Alifan said...

I have put the one I took on Alan …they played some great music, think Michelle took some as well, would have liked to set it up and recorded a lot…bit shaky hand held…

Alan Cugnoni said...

Well done, why not try a tripod ?

Alifan said...

I have one Alan but did not take it…