Sunday, September 29, 2013

Footwarmers 29th September

What a great Sunday Lunchtime Jazz Session!

Thank you Footwarmers Plus!

David has taken several videos, and until he has time to download them and put them on u tube, I will try and add some, as soon as I can… to put on here.

I did a couple  as well which I will try and sort out, but hopefully as there were many of David's , I am not sure which to load here. so just enjoy the music…

Line up was…Mike…Ray…Tony P…Dave…Tony J…Barbara…Bill…

Plus some numbers from Nick on Saxophone, and also our Ian on Sax… 
Really very very good and the crowd so enjoyed it, 
because the band was having so much fun so did we all!

Now this next one is mine, and I did miss the start, and it wanders a but as I was just holding the camera without a tripod…… just listen!


Enjoy I hope…Please know  that Tony is singing in Russian! it is not my video…

2 comments:

dive said...

A splendid afternoon's entertainment.
I'll let you know as and when the videos are uploaded.

Alifan said...

Think those two were mine, as not as clear as yours, bit proud though you taught me well!